Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jan 9: This is what all the big hoopla was about!
Jan 8: Just about the only thing green in FL right now!

Jan 8: They love the alligator at the Gardens.


Jan 8: This was also at the Gardens



Jan 8: This was taken at Ormond Memorial Gardens where Michael and I were married 14 years ago.




So I missed my posting yesterday, but I did take pics. I will just squeeze them in with the many I took today. Today was a fun day. We had "snow" here in FL. You will see the extent of it in my pics! LOL Once it "warmed" up to a wonderful 36 degrees, we went for a ride in the car up to Saint Augustine to see how many people were braving the weather to walk in the old town. To our surprise there were lots of people walking and freezing! On to my pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment